All parts are warrantied for a period of 90 days after the date of purchase. If under warranty and once the part is received and inspected by All American, the part will be replaced or if a suitable replacement cannot be found, your money will be refunded to you. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs of item(s).
Note: Owner’s Manuals, Electronic Control Modules (Computers) and Keyless Entry Remotes are not covered under our warranty and are final sale only.
Our warranty does not cover the following:
1. Shipping, labor, vehicle towing, vehicle rentals, vehicle storage, legal fees or lost wages under ANY circumstances.
2. Parts that have been improperly installed or maintained.
3. Parts that are abused, overheated or modified/altered in any way.
4. Parts that are used for racing/off-roading purposes.
5. Seals, gaskets, fluids or coolants.
6. Parts used on commercial vehicles.
If there is a problem with a part that falls under warranty, buyer should contact us as soon as possible after noticing the problem. You may not continue to use the part in need of warranty replacement.
You must notify All American Auto Wreckers, by e-mail, mail, or phone before you return a part for any reason, whether or not a warranty reason. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a letter of instructions.